• Kenzo. It’s not Chanel-giant, but Kenzo, at least in the hands of Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, has been known to mount an extravaganza of its own. They’ll have their hands full this fall: After this show, it’s off to New York, for the debut (and party, undoubtedly) for their H & M collaboration.
• Vanessa Seward. The A.P.C.-backed designer is a rising Paris star, whose clothes are attracting fans as quickly as she is opening stores. She now has three in Paris and — as of this summer — her first in the United States, in Los Angeles.
And in case you missed it:
• Paris Fashion Week is buzzing about the theft, at gunpoint, of Kim Kardashian West’s jewelry at a Paris hotel …
• … and the mood may have been grim, but there was still a model dance party. Our critic’s report.
• Meanwhile, the fashion set remembered Sonia Rykiel, in the first season since her death.